I’m a marketing storyteller who understands the importance of the customer experience. The information below sheds a little light on the zig-zags I have made along my journey. It all circles around a common theme of connecting people.
Marketing Strategy Consultant
May 2013 – Present
Client-centric marketing services, especially content development and creation.
- Social media planning and blog content for Moolah U and 3seventy
- Developing case studies, white papers and other digital materials for a technology-focused audience
- Content writing and review – working primarily with WordPress and SquareSpace
- Project management and editorial for print newsletters and publications for the State Bar of California
- Customer Intelligence – conducting research to develop demographic profiles of customers
- Digital Analytics – Utilizing Google Analytics, social media reporting and other reports to create a clear picture
Partner Account Manager – 3seventy Inc.
June 2011 – May 2013
Marketing content creation and account management services for a mobile communications software company.
- Marketing content writing including blogs, white papers, case studies, sales sheets, social media posts, and video scripts
- Managed client projects for the Washington Redskins, Match.com, Agility Recovery, and Mood Media
- Training partners, clients and the internal team to understand mobile tools – SMS, Mobile Websites, Mobile Applications, and API integrations
- One-on-one ideation sessions to create a successful roadmap for clients with specific goals
Marketing & Licensing Associate – Carnegie Hall
September 2008 – February 2011
Attributed to the increased single-ticket and group sales of concerts in all three halls. Created content for print and digital communications. Navigated key relationships including the New York Mets, NYC & Co., Pandora Radio, Bank of America, Sony Music, and Yamaha along with 200+ community organizations.
Marketing Account Coordinator – HHC Marketing
October 2007 – August 2008
Successfully cultivated relationships for Broadway & Off-Broadway shows including Monty Python’s Spamalot, The Seafarer, The 39 Steps, and The Gazillion Bubble Show. Created and pitched promotional opportunities for each show primarily using the barter system.
Visitor Services & Financial Affairs Associate – Neuberger Museum of Art
December 2005 – October 2007
Initiated the first marketing research and analysis efforts for the museum’s marketing and development teams so that they could better focus campaigns. Simultaneously, I handled accounts payable, budgets and balancing museum expenditures. In this role, I discovered my interest in marketing.
Classically Trained Singer – 7 languages
Volunteer with the Girls Empowerment Network
Bright Lights Speaker for CLC