During an event that I attended this week, the speaker posed 3 key questions to the audience:
1. What is the purpose of your tribe?
2. Why would your tribe talk about you?
3. Who, How, What, When, and Where is your tribe?
Though it may seam daft, I wasn’t quite sure what she meant by “my tribe”. So I started to think about the people I surround myself with and those who I associate with in business. If you feel like your colleagues or coworkers don’t make you feel inspired or challenged, then you may need to find your real tribe.
Steps to Find Your Tribe
1. Identify the type of people you enjoy being with. How do you use your natural talents when you’re with them?
2. Find those people and spend time with them, learn from them, and be inspired by them.
Related Articles on Finding Your Tribe:
How Finding Your Tribe Can the Key to Finding Your Ideal Career >>
7 Tips to Finding Your Tribe >>
Finding Your Tribe May be the Hardest Thing You Do >>